“The Secrets To Buying A Franchise” topic by Craig Wells
This workshop will provide you with the information you need to decide if franchising is the right business opportunity for you. Presented by an experienced franchise consultant and franchise attorney, they will teach you the benefits and challenges of owning a franchised business. Learn how to select and research quality franchises from the insiders.
You will learn:
• To evaluate starting a franchise vs. an independent business vs. buying an existing business;
• The best types of franchises for today’s economy;
• The myths about franchising and the mistakes to avoid;
• How to research a franchise and determine if it’s the right choice for you;
• California laws & legal issues;
• Insights into legal documents, e.g. disclosure document and franchise agreement.
Craig draws from 14 years’ experience in shopping center management; as the founder of a 1-hour photo store chain; a successful MAACO franchisee; and 20 years as owner of an international financial services franchise company. He’ll help you understand if franchise ownership is right for you and how to put FranNet’s no cost support program to work for you.